As a student ambassador at Schibsted you will become an important part of our big family of digital brands. We are passionate about constantly rethink things and to always strive to get better, not only for ourselves but for the society we live in.
“During my year as a student ambassador at NTNU, I have participated in several conferences, worked closely with different line associations at my university, and arranged a programming workshop together with ADA. I also got to know many talented people in Schibsted!”
Being a student ambassador at Schibsted means that you will represent Schibsted at your university which includes:
- Coordinate Schibsted’s presence at university fairs
- Organize and coordinate student events at your university and at the Schibsted office
- Contribute to our social media channels
- Recruit students to the Schibsted ambassador program
- Be creative and take initiatives around other activities for students
A year with the student ambassador crew!
We are so proud of having four brilliant student ambassadors with us for all of 2021. Learn more about how they made sure that Schibsted stayed connected with students at their universities in a year that was anything but ordinary here
Do you want to be a Schibsted ambassador?
The application period is now closed, but sign up for our student newsletter and keep yourself updated on exciting student opportunities within Schibsted. Sign up here
Please contact our Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com