Schibsted Journalism Awards 2014 conference and award ceremony will take place in a full-day event on May 26 in Oslo. Approximately 250 journalists from Schibsted Media Group’s media houses will gather for our big annual journalism event.
Program for the day:
- Tinius Trust Seminar
- Pecha Kucha – Presentation of the nominees
- CEO Schibsted Media Group, Rolv Erik Ryssdal
- Head of Organizing Committee, Helje Solberg
- “46 days in Syria” by Niclas Hammarström & Magnus Falkhed
- “Reinventing journalism” by Mark Schoofs, BuzzFeed
1: Aftenposten – Min stemme (My vote)
2: Bergens Tidende – Pust (Breathe)
3: Svenska Dagbladet – The price of Nuon
4: Aftonbladet – One week with death
- “Janne’s story” by Ingrid Fredriksen and Ingunn Røren, Bergens Tidende
- About breakfast seminar next morning – “Open journalism and crowds that investigate” by Paul Lewis, The Guardian
- “Put a Face on it – the importance of humanizing under reported stories” by Photographer Annie Griffiths, National Geographic.