Schibsted is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone.
Different perspectives are inherent in diversity. We strive to foster an environment in which our employees feel respected, valued and empowered.
We want our employees to have a sense of belonging and be at the forefront in helping to promote and sustain an inclusive workplace.
We believe that our diversity is a key driver of innovation in Schibsted, and we can create business value when we combine our diversity and inclusivity focus with a work environment that encourages everyone to participate and contribute.
What is Schibsted’s responsibility?
We don’t tolerate any form of discrimination against our colleagues, contractors, suppliers, customers or anyone with whom we do business.
We work to ensure that everyone has equal opportunities, and we recruit, select, train, promote and reward our employees based on facts and fair criteria.
All decisions that apply to our employees are based on an unbiased evaluation of qualifications, demonstrated capabilities, performance or other professional criteria.
We ensure that our leaders contribute to greater awareness and knowledge about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
We always work to prevent unlawful or unethical behaviour.
What is expected of me?
- Always treat others with dignity and respect.
- Address and report inappropriate behaviour and comments that are discriminatory, harassing, abusive, offensive or unwelcome.
- Foster teamwork and employee participation and encourage different employee perspectives.
- Seek out insights from employees with different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds.
- Support flexible work arrangements for co-workers who have different needs, abilities and/or obligations.
- Be open-minded about giving and receiving constructive feedback to enhance the culture of inclusion.
|Schibsted’s responsibility for creating an inclusive workplace:|
|Conduct regular and sustainable competence upliftment of all employees on diversity, equity and inclusion topics.|
|Provide all employees with a safe channel to voice concerns regarding diversity, equality and inclusion in our workplace.|
|Support flexible work arrangements that accommodate the different needs of all employees.|
|Conduct periodic employee surveys and potential studies to identify the areas in which our company supports inclusive practices, as well as where there is room for growth.|